Sunday, September 11, 2011

Here We Go: New Blog Schedule



Pittsburgh Steelers Time! It's finally here! Time to break out the Terrible Towels and whoop some Ravens ass. I wish I had some more stuff on here, and I will do so in the coming days. For now you can get plenty of great Steelers coverage at postgazette.com or pittsburghlive.com.

Moving on...

I apologize for the lack of articles, but I've been quite busy lately. To help myself out, and in turn make this blog better for my readers, here is what I'll be writing about on my blog for the time being:

Monday: Steelers Recap
Tuesday: College Football Recap
Wednesday: NFL Panel
Thursday: College Football Weekly Preview
Friday: ALL Things College Football
Saturday: ALL Things NFL
Sunday: OFF

This schedule is only strict in the sense that I will include everything mentioned above. I will add even more than this when I can. During this time I'll also fit in Pirates and Penguins stuff when I can.

Hopefully this helps and it will make this blog even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog